KYC / AML
- By registering for an account on our website, you confirm that you understand and agree to
our Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies.
- To register for an account, you must provide accurate and complete personal information,
including your full name, address, date of birth, and government-issued ID.
- You must also verify your identity by submitting a clear, legible copy of your
government-issued ID. We reserve the right to reject any ID that appears to be tampered
with or does not belong to you.
- We may assess the potential risk of money laundering or other illicit activities
associated with your account and may request additional information or documentation from
- We will continuously monitor your account activity for suspicious behavior, such as large
or unusual transactions, and may report any suspicious activity to the appropriate
- We will keep records of all your personal information and transaction history for a
duration of time as required by the law.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations related to KYC and AML and
any other relevant laws and regulations in your country of residence.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account or refuse to process any transactions that
we suspect to be related to money laundering or other illegal activities.
- By using our website, you confirm that you understand and accept these terms and
- You confirm that you are accessing the site from a location where online sports betting is
not prohibited by law.
- And for global users, you confirm that you are not accessing the site from a country where
online sports betting is illegal.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, and it is the user's
responsibility to stay informed and comply with the laws and regulations of your country